Group Leaders supervise and coordinate the activities of Team Leaders and Production Associates in the manufacturing facility.
- Reviews production schedules and establishes or adjusts work assignments to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Confers with other Group Leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments and teams.
- Responsible for personnel related topics to insure compliance with policies and regulations.
- Works with engineers and Production Associates to improve quality, safety and productivity.
- Monitors working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of departments and employees.
- Analyzes and evaluates employee production methods for quality and rate targets.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve production goals.
- Helps establishes budgets and staffing needs.
- Supports and encourages teamwork and employee empowerment.
- Maintains focus for both internal and external customers.
- Directs, leads, coaches and develops Team Leaders.
- Promotes safety awareness and regulations.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or three to five years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Stable work history.
- Work is performed in both an office and manufacturing environment.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
Bullard retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.